[scribus] Scribus / javascript / adobe reader / "save as text"

Nicolas Paris niparisco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:46:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

I use scribus 1.4.1 , and adobe reader v9.

I want to add to my formular one button. The goal of this button is to
"save as text" the formular (exactly the same as "File/save as text" from
adobe reader).
With a  javascript action, I tried to make a new Report:
var rpt = new Report();

But the debbug console says : "ReferenceError: Report is not defined.", I
can't create a new report why ?

Is there a simple way to make a button that "save as text" ?
Where about Report constructor, why not working ?

Thanks
--
Nicolas