[scribus] Publishing a book on Scribus

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:13:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I published my husband's first book last year using Scribus.  It was over
250 pages.  Sent to a commercial printer and looked great. I have just
completed formatting his second book which is over 300 pages.  This time I
am using images, special fonts and more.

I love Scribus, so yes you can do you book.
Mary