[scribus] Scribus 64-bit binaries available for testing

Alessandro Levati 8av10s at tiscali.it
Mon Oct 15 20:52:20 UTC 2012

Hello,

Il 14/10/2012 20:03, Jean Ghali ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> Today i uploaded on Sourceforge first test binaries of 1.4.2svn built specifically for
> Windows 64bit.
>
> (...)
>
> If anyone of you notice specific issues with these new 64bit binaries, please report them
> on http://bugs.scribus.net.

I tried it on Windows 7 Home Premium. The installer run smoothly, and at
first sight everything seems fine with the program, except that when I
move the mouse pointer over the Scribus window border (in order to
resize the window), the mouse pointer does not change shape (but the
window can be resized as expected). That behaviour is slightly confusing.
I'm rather new to W7, and I never used Scribus on Windows before, so I'm
not sure it's a bug.

Good night
Alessandro