[scribus] Creating multi- page magazine

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Oct 9 18:54:37 UTC 2012

On 10/09/2012 11:28 AM, wena-parry at talktalk.net wrote:
> Greg,
>
> I have tested a peace of text in  Open Office and saved a file in ODT,
> but that wont even import into Scribus 1.4.1. I can past the text but no
> stile at all.
>
> My OS Windows XP Pro What is LO/OO there is a few reference to this in
> the mail?

How strange.  For the last several years I've been creating my weekly
contributions to an APA (Think of it as a two-page newsletter.) in Open
Office until Fedora migrated to Libre Office and importing it into
Scribus for formatting with no problems.  In my case, however, all of
the styles are imposed in Scribus.