[scribus] Logging a Bug

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Nov 29 13:57:43 UTC 2012

On 11/29/2012 08:09 AM, Ian Whitfield wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I want to log an annoying little Bug that has been with us for at least
> the current (1.4.1) and past couple of versions!
>
> It is the fact that the Mouse Wheel is _NOT_ activated in the 'Get Text'
> and 'Get Image' file boxes. I know it's not a big thing but it _IS_
> anoying when it works with everything else but not in these two places.
> I'm also sure it's not a big thing to fix. (I would if I could!!)

I'm not seeing this behavior, and I just tried in Windows and Linux
(Fedora). Where are you trying to use the mousewheel?

Depending on the way I have files listed, the wheel performs differently.

In what is called List View, the wheel does nothing in the area which
shows the files, but does work with the slider at the bottom.
In Detail View, it works in the area where files are listed.
These behaviors are what would be expected, I think, and seems the same
in Windows and Linux.

Greg