[scribus] Logging a Bug

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Thu Nov 29 13:09:51 UTC 2012

Hi All

I want to log an annoying little Bug that has been with us for at least
the current (1.4.1) and past couple of versions!

It is the fact that the Mouse Wheel is _NOT_ activated in the 'Get Text'
and 'Get Image' file boxes. I know it's not a big thing but it _IS_
anoying when it works with everything else but not in these two places.
I'm also sure it's not a big thing to fix. (I would if I could!!)

I recently successfully logged a Bug through the Mantis Tracker so
decided to send this one in as well. But you have to log in before you
can post a Bug. It would not let me in so I applied to get a new
password (in case!!) and filled in the form and tried again.

No matter what I try it reports that/"Your account may be disabled or
blocked"/!!??

What causes this and how do I get round it?

Thanks for any help.

IanW
Pretoria RSA,