[scribus] Script support not showing up in 1.5.0.svn build?

Mark Heieis mheieis at alois.ca
Tue Nov 27 22:53:10 UTC 2012

Hi There,

Experimenting with the latest build, yesterday, I found that the script
support didn't show up in the menu. The compile was clean and all the
script src modules seem to be present. However, it appears that script
obj files where not made. I've searched for info but couldn't find any
helpful hints. Is there a compile option for it or is something else
going on?

Building on Fedora 17, KDE, Qt4 and have all required dev libs including
python.x86_64 and python-devel.x86_64 (2.7.3-7.2.fc17) installed.

Thanks.