[scribus] story editor blank

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Wed Nov 21 11:31:22 UTC 2012

Try to (in the Story Editor) do a Select all (Ctrl + A in linux and
windows too I guess), paste into another app (word processor). Is the
text there? Remove any blank lines or special chars and copy the text.

In Story Editor, Select all and press delete to empty it. Next paste
the text from the word processor.

Does this work?

Staffan
Oscillator.se