[scribus] flatten info in pdf

Nicola Griffin nickigriffin at mac.com
Wed Nov 14 15:19:26 UTC 2012

Thanks Greg. I think avoid is the way to go. I blame the Scribus tutorial for giving me ideas! Transparencies are a nice way to guarantee different shades of the same colour, but not worth the trouble I think, at least for now.

And note taken re old material. It's a while since I was on a discussion list.

Nicki