[scribus] Disappearing fonts

Dismore Marilyn marsupialmouse1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 17:54:22 UTC 2012

Have discovered it's still there in Windows, but the path is different. Tried adding it as an addition path in Scribus but it didn't work. The thing is, it's listed in Scribus if you look at preferences with no document open, and again if you open a document and look in document setup, and in all the text boxes I'd already set up over the weeks.. It's not until you look at text properties in the latest text box that I've set up (and any others that I now try to) that it suddenly has a much truncated list of fonts.
I searched my laptop backups and cana't find the files I've previously been using.
Can't understand it.
Mouse