[scribus] Disappearing fonts

Dismore Marilyn marsupialmouse1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 18:34:21 UTC 2012

Hi -
When I opened a new text box on the document I've been working on for weeks and selected properties, the font I have been using, Calibri, was no longer available. If I select file > document setup > fonts, it is still listed as being available. The pages I've already set up are still in calibri, but the new text box defaults to AR BERKELEY, and when I scroll down the list to reset it, calibri is not there.
What has happened, and how can I get it back?
Mouse.