[scribus] Publishing a book on Scribus

radar.map35 at free.fr radar.map35 at free.fr
Fri Nov 2 10:05:27 UTC 2012

We all can say scribus i great here. I use it everyday as graphic designer.

Using a layout program is a bit different from using a text processor. But you can do exactly what you want, place images and shapes where you want and be sure the printed result will match a good quality, especially regarding colors.

If you have only text in your books, scribus will not be as usefull as if you'd want to have a creative layout, but it's your choice. here, we can help you on the basics if you need.

cheers
pygmee