[scribus] Screen re-centers by itself.

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Fri Nov 2 08:37:47 UTC 2012

Hi All

A few days ago after I started using Scribus 1.4 I reported a "funny" I
noticed, (see Scribus Digest Vol 55, Issue 51). I think somebody replied
that this was known but was not considered a problem.

Well this past couple of days I have been doing my first big edit and
layout job with 1.4 and let me tell you this problem of the screen
jumping to the center and the slider bar being right over on the RH side
is a _*MAJOR*_ _*PITA*_!!!!!!!

It really screws up and effects your work flow and already I'm fed up
with it. Has anybody else seen this or better still has anybody found
out how to stop it??

If not can the Devs be flagged to fix this in the next release PLEASE!!!

IanW
Pretoria RSA.