[scribus] The World Naked Bike Ride Book [LSI-rejected.pdf]

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Thu May 31 19:49:49 UTC 2012

Hi Flem,

Ah, that's interesting - good to have some feedback on that. I certainly
"embedded all fonts", and saw them listed correctly before exporting, so it's
interesting that "9" complains about some missing where "8" does not. And
jghali on the bug.list says "Acrobat X" also reported full compliance! Maybe
it's an "odd number thing" ?-)

Unfortunately, LSI were unable to provide more information other than
"non-compliance". I will however be submitting a new colour interior to them
some time soon but would like to enter dialogue with them on this
LSI/Scribus/PDFX issue before I do so. Will feedback here on progress (if any).

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

Supporting Naked Activities