[scribus] The World Naked Bike Ride book wants to thank the Scribus team!

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Wed May 30 14:34:25 UTC 2012

Hi Craig,

This is the bug report:

    http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=10724

I have tried to attach a sample PDF export, and keep getting the following
error:

    Invalid form security token. Did you submit the form twice by accident?

Possibly because of the size of the file. Instead, I have uploaded it here:

    http://www.naktiv.net/files/02_Oil_Dependency_and_Pollution.pdf

Cheers.

--
Ciao