[scribus] Justification and Tab

Jean-Luc Waber jlwaber at gmail.com
Wed May 30 06:15:39 UTC 2012

Am 30.05.2012 07:38, schrieb Louis Desjardins:
> 2012/5/29 Jean-Luc Waber<jlwaber at gmail.com>
>
> I think what you are asking for is:
>
>     First Group         with a corresponding
>                         paragraph, justified
>                         i.e. with both edges
>                         straight except  for
>                         the last line.
>
>     Next Group          next justified para-
>                         graph.

> Hi Jean-Luc,
>
> Can you provide a drawing or a screenshot of what you’re trying to achieve?
>
> Louis

Louis, here is the screenshot:
http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/2906/pm6yczo9_png.htm

Ted: yes, it is exactly what I wanted and did the correct paragraph
settings. As Greg mentioned,  he also got the same result: the first
line justifies the complete line, the TAB-Position does not stay aligned
and in the first group (the References) I get too wide gaps. If I have
to make separate frames, as Greg suggests, it is indeed a very tedious
work. I have sections with these 2 column references, then plain text
and again references and so on.
(I am working on my 6th book with Scribus, each 150 to 300 pages.)
Thanks for your help.
Jean-Luc