[scribus] Examples for Publications created with Scribus? / Beispiele fuer mit Scribus erstellte Publikationen?

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue May 29 22:56:57 UTC 2012

--
And of course the Official Scribus Manual was done in Scribus.
It was broken down into subfiles and combined at the end of the

John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers:
http://wexfordpress.net/shortlist.html
Police Procedural and Expose: "Death Wore Black"
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4055.html