[scribus] The World Naked Bike Ride book wants to thank the Scribus team!

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon May 28 15:43:48 UTC 2012

On Sun, 27 May 2012 10:05:36 +0200
Richard Foley <rich.inud at naktiv.net> wrote:

> I'd like to thank everyone who helps make Scribus possible. I've just
> released/published my first book with Scribus, (having already
> written several books with publishers who do their own DTP). Although
> there were one or two issues; non-simple image captioning and PDF
> compliance for LSI, etc., overall the program did exactly what it
> says on the tin.
>
>     http://www.naktiv.net/wnbr/publishing.html

As stated before LSI will accept a true size TIFF file in lieu of
a PDF X/1-a:2001 file. Also Scribus 1.5 0 will produce PDF
X/1-a:2001 files. And for covers slated for LSI the ICC profile
available here:
http://wexfordpress.net/SWOPcoated5_240.icc
will satisfy LSI's restrictive ink coverage limit.

Just FYI

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: