[scribus] Scribus 1.4.1 on ubuntu and "embed PDF & EPS"

Shandolad shandolad at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:00:26 UTC 2012

Hi list,

I'm having trouble using the "Embed PDF & EPS (experimental)" option for
PDF export. I am on Ubuntu 12.04, and that option is greyed out (I can't
click it) on my installation. I think I already have Podofo installed
(libpodofo0.8.0 and *0.9.0 too). Scribus is installed from the Ubuntu
repositories (version 1.4.1). I want to use the option to make sure that
my SVGs are sharp in the resulting PDF too.

Does anyone have any hints for me?