[scribus] Performance problems with scribus 1.4.1 under MacOS 10.7.4

Christof Jung christof.jung at googlemail.com
Fri May 18 13:32:39 UTC 2012

Hi,
please disregard my previous email below. I could narrow down the
performance problem to running Scribus in parallel with an old version of
Firefox (4.08b??). When quitting firefox and using Chrome instead (for
referrring to the Scribus wiki) I had no problems. After updating to the
latest Firefox version (13) also there were no more problems.
Regards
Christof

--
Christof Jung