[scribus] LSI compatible export to PDF?

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Tue May 1 08:34:58 UTC 2012

Hi Ale,

Well, I tried to log in but was unable to create an account on the bugs system.
The confirmation mail never arrived. So, I'm attaching two sample files to this
mail instead.

File 1. is the original file, created in 1.4.0, and passing the
pre-flight-verifier.

    scribus-text-frame-bug-opened-in-1.4.0.sla

File 2. is the *same* file, opened in 1.5.0

    scribus-text-frame-bug-opened-in-1.5.0.sla

You can see major differences in the way the text frames are handled,
(or not :-)

HTH.

--
Ciao