[scribus] Tagging text for styles.

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Fri Mar 30 19:14:08 UTC 2012

The idea of tags in a text file is new to me.  However, I can see how I
might use that concept in some of my work.  Like John Culleton, I would be
interested in knowing the parameters of tag usage.  Given that I have been
introduced to them now, and given I may attempt to use them successfully,
after putting in the effort to implement tags in imported text, it only
makes sense that there be some guidelines for their use.  Why would we
suggest that trial be the only format for learning any feature of Scribus?
While I realize developer resources are limited, I also realize it was a
developer or developers who included the feature into the Scribus feature
set.  It almost sounds like some are sorry they did?

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*
Walkertown, NC  USA
editor at sera.org