[scribus] OS X: pressing return in Dialog changes name

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Thu Mar 29 03:42:17 UTC 2012

To be more exact, pressing return activates the selected item's name so that it COULD be changed. OS X. Lion and Snow Leopard.

Is this a feature or a bug? I am accustomed to hitting "Return" to activate "Open," but in this case hitting return highlights the name of the selected item, enabling its name to be changed...

...it makes me very queasy to think of the implications of this..very easy to accidentally mangle or change a file name in an Open or Save As dialog box.

thanks for any info!

dcat