[scribus] Progressively slow loading in Scribus 1.3.3.14

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Mar 28 19:12:06 UTC 2012

On 03/28/2012 11:52 AM, Robin Dean (Google) wrote:
> Sometimes I produce the editorial text in Word (so that I can spell
> check it) and then copy and paste in giving it my standard format.

You didn't mention what OS you're using, but as you also use Word, I
presume it's one version or another of Windows.  How is the rest of your
computer work doing?  Is it slowing down too, or doing OK?  How long has
it been since you last defragged?  And, probably most important, why are
you still using such an old version of Scribus?  Version 1.4.0 has been
out for quite some time, and upgrading may well help in your situation.