[scribus] Making input sticky

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Mar 28 17:51:50 UTC 2012

hi

> I use Multiple Duplicate frequently, and always for the same product,
> and always with the same values. Any way to keep those values in the
> dialogue to be used again (or written over if needed)?

yep, i think that adding to each dialog a "set as default" and a
"restore factory settings" button would be a good idea...

... i wonder how it could be made in a user friendly way...

and once the basic structure is in place, anybody with basic
programming knowledge (even very basic!) could help spreading the
function in all dialogs where it makes sense...

ciao
a.l.e