[scribus] Tagging text for styles.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Mar 28 15:36:53 UTC 2012

On 03/28/2012 09:49 AM, john Culleton wrote:
> I can't find the wiki (or other) instruction for embedding style
> tags in a text file before importing the text into a text frame
> or sequence of frames. Any pointers?

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_Video_Tutorials#Three_ways_to_apply_styles

I note that Tsoots's video is still available, and covers the 3 ways of
applying styles mentioned in the wiki. You're probably quite familiar
with doing it from the Properties palette and from Story Editor, but the
3rd type is to use embedded tags in your text file.

There is text below the link to the video which tries to explain what
you see in the video. If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many
come from a video?

Greg