[scribus] Logo: Import an Inkscape svg or a plain svg intoScribus?

PeterS for001 at t-online.de
Mon Mar 12 13:04:21 UTC 2012

Thanks for your answer, a.l.e !

To all: May I add another question related to the last one -- for a comparative test,
I would also like to test the import of the same logo exported from Inkscape as a png file.

Does a.l.e's answer hold true for this saving process, too, i. e., will it be best
to save the logo in Inkscape as plain svg, before doing the png export?
Or is the svg specification irrelevant in that particular case?

Thanks again
Peter