[scribus] quartz filters on pdfs by scribus

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 20:47:31 UTC 2012

On 03/09/2012 01:17 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>
>>> The first question is what quartz filters do, how do they work?
>
> I passed the other part of you reply to the user, thanks :)

Here was my point, which you seem to have missed (sorry for the
disrespect)...

People use these things without having any idea what they do or how they
work, thus they expect someone else to figure them out. Why not start
with whoever it is that made this filter so that they might ask a
semi-intelligent question?

Perhaps in the future you might consider that there is more intelligence
than you expect behind a response I might make, since even I realize
that I am arguably the least likely person to figure this out for them.

Greg