[scribus] email submission etiquette

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Mar 4 11:37:49 UTC 2012

hi k.,

> maybe under the
> <<
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of scribus digest..."
>  >>

> of the mailing digest we can also have something like
>
> <<
> Please if responding to a mailing digest item only include parts of
> the mail that pertain to your comments. Do not include the whole
> Digest in your submission
>  >>

please no, let's keep the signature as short as possible.

there are few cases, where the subject becomes unusable, but all in
all, i think that this mailing list is working quite well as is...

if you notice that a specific poster behaves badly, you can
try to send him or her a private notice, asking to respect some common
netiquette rules (and linking to a netiquette page somewhere on the
web).

most people are reactive to such mails...

ciao
a.l.e