[scribus] Some thoughts from a daily user

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 20:26:59 UTC 2012

On 03/03/2012 02:03 PM, S C ribus wrote:
> I agree with most comments and I am very happy of what Scribus provides me for free. On the other hand I have also seen what InDesign does and would say that the price difference between 0 and 600 USD for InDesign is justified. It is just a matter of time and profitability of the investment but I admit that sooner or later I will switch to InDesign.

I suppose that what InDesign most has that Scribus doesn't is a layer of
people who we might describe as usability experts, who are something of
an interpreter of user needs and requests into features that might be
programmed into the software.

We try to do this now, but it's rather individualized and therefore
disorganized.

Greg