[scribus] Justification and Tab

Jean-Luc Waber jlwaber at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:55:23 UTC 2012

Hi

This is a month old, but I didn't have time to work on that issue since
then.
Today I found out that if in the left part (First Group) there is no
space (e.g. only a number), then the Tab position is correct, but a soon
as you introduce a space before the Tab then the whole line is
"justified", that means spread over the whole line, including the Tab.
Is this a desired behavior for some situtions? I assume it is a bug. If
so I will file the bug report.

Thanks
Jean-Luc