[scribus] In URGENT Need of Your Help

Ali Qazi aliqazee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:48:39 UTC 2012

Thanks for such a quick reply Team.
Sure i will send you the *.sla *as well as* .pdf* file. The file is
confidential though, but i have sent it to you. I have done the coding in
Personal Details form.
*Problems:*
*-* Please check the code in Validate option in PDF Proerties -> Field
Properties. I have put in the code for Required
- I want to disable the Dependency Form when User selects Marital Status as
Single from the Drop Down menu in Personal Details Form, but i        want
dependency Form enabled when the user selects Married/Divorce or Civil
Partner.
- When i create the file as PDF (Create as PDF Option) the code Runs
sometimes but sometimes it does not.

Can you please help me solve the above mentioned problem, I ll be grateful
to you.

Please reply as soon as possible.