[scribus] In URGENT Need of your help.

Ali Qazi aliqazee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:48:41 UTC 2012

Hi Scribus Team

I am creating PDF Forms using JavaScript at its back-end. I have coded in
its editor in the Text Fields by Right Clicking on text Field ->PDF
Properties -> Validate -> Custom Validate -> Edit option. Then when we
create PDF and see if that piece of code is executed, it runs for the first
time and the next we open the file, it seems as if all functionality have
been disabled. Its quite a weird sort of problem, But can you please help
me find out the solution to this. If you want i can send you the file too.
Please help as soon as possible.

--

 *Regards,

 Ali Qazi*