[scribus] manual updates on color editing

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Jun 22 00:27:23 UTC 2012

Following a.l.e's suggestions and review of the color editing parts of
the manual, I have done some major surgery.

Some highlights:

I created a new heading in the menu, Editing Colors, which contains the
page I added yesterday. The heading page was created with some new and
some borrowed/stolen material.
I have rearranged the content of the Adding and Editing Colors page
(more or less) as per a.l.e's suggestions. This also required some
rewriting.
Color Wheel has been moved to Editing Colors -- so far I have not edited
it but plan to improve its physical structure and polish the content a bit.
The heading Solid Colors has been renamed Color Palettes.
Color Palettes contains Managing Colors renamed as Managing Color Sets,
and all the info about various palettes included with Scribus.

I also removed some redundancies in some articles, and eliminated a
little bit entirely.

This has been committed to the 1.4.2svn branch.
Owen: it's only in the 1.4.2svn branch. It will probably make its way to
1.5.0svn, but I need to check for accuracy first.

Greg