[scribus] system AM

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Jun 20 13:50:28 UTC 2012

On 06/20/2012 09:37 AM, ale rimoldi wrote:

> i can't read a single word of russian, but what google showed me
> is very interesting
>
> and what would you need to create a scribus export plugin? :-)

This looks to me like the engineer's solution to publishing, so in
other words, you have a lot of time spent on set up, then this runs
like a machine to make your layout.

Scribus can already do this kind of thing with scripts. Again, one
would just need to build in various ways to allow for the variation in
the material used for a layout. What I have found in the past with
such things is that in many cases a simple template or set of
templates ends up being less work.

Greg