[scribus] color wheel or color circle plug in?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jun 20 13:30:03 UTC 2012

hi craig,

> Per your post, did you find a workable solution?
>
> I have wasted a lot hours trying to resolve this same issue.

i wanted to tell neville to go and look in the scribus help how to
create a color, but i noticed that there is no way (to easily) find
such a section.

i think that we need a simple "new color" page that tells the user how
to create and apply new colors for frames and text.

it should be easier to find than the help pages on importing color
palettes or color management.

ciao
a.l.e