[scribus] solid black with LSI/PDFX/Scribus and full colour interiors

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Thu Jun 14 14:30:44 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

Thanks for that nugget. A fully colour calibrated workflow sounds great, but I
can't see that happening in the real world, or at least not here, right now.

Maybe the best way forward is to make some changes to the images for my test
title and see how that works out, (test prints), and keep an eye on the profile
at the same time. I have two I'm trying to proof with at the moment.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

Supporting Naked Activities