[scribus] solid black with LSI/PDFX/Scribus and full colour interiors

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jun 14 11:15:49 UTC 2012

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:08:29 +0200
Richard Foley <rich.inud at naktiv.net> wrote:

> Ah, ok, we were talking apples and pears then :-)
>
> I'm certain the Gimp can do that, but I'm a little wary of messing
> with the originals. Experimentation might be fun though.

Use the "save as" function in Gimp. Then the originals are not
messed with. I am talking about usng Gimp as a stand alone
program, not as a render call from Scribus. In many cases I use
Gimp to increase color saturation, convert to grayscale etc.

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: