[scribus] a new ebook

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Jun 13 16:25:12 UTC 2012

On 06/13/2012 11:13 AM, Johan Vromans wrote:
> ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> writes:
>
>> hi

>>> Exactly.
>>
>> please, tell me what i should do instead...
>
> As someone stated in another mail, the primary goal for Scribus is to
> provide a tool for quality DTP and top notch PDF. There are no other
> open source tools that can match Scribus.

I don't think there is any evidence that this is adversely impacting the
effort to continue to develop Scribus. Even if we wanted to take the
tack that "Scribus should do one thing well" there are still many
decisions about exactly how to do this one thing. This ebook plugin may
inform us about which particular arbitrary decisions might make sense
from other perspectives.

Greg