[scribus] a new ebook

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Jun 13 12:05:42 UTC 2012

> There's no point in arguing if Scribus should do it - it will do it to a certain level within a few weeks or months. Ale's plugin already works at a basic level and he has a good design document to work from.

My fear is that introducing such a feature will increase the amount of
requests to adopt Scribus for ebook creation, and that will in turn
take developer resources from features that are more important.

Scribus includes a lot of features that can not be reproduced by for
example HTML+CSS (because if they could, Scribus wouldn't be
necessary).

/Peter