[scribus] a new ebook

Dimitri Robert dimitri.robert at libresavous.org
Wed Jun 13 09:33:14 UTC 2012

Le 10/06/2012 14:34, wena a écrit :
> There was a thread on a similar subject some 2 months ago on this forum.
> Some one suggested that there was some suggestion of a development towards
> producing e books from Scribus.

Sorry if I'm wrong but, in my point of view, eBooks are in a web logic,
adaptive (size of the tablet, size of fonts) and Scribus is in a paper
logic (static paper format, for printing on a non adaptive support).

It is the role of Scribus to produce eBooks ?

Libres à vous Scop — http://libresavous.orgcontact at libresavous.org
Formation logiciels libres
Dimitri Robert — 06 28 23 78 45
16 avenue des Chartreux, 13004 Marseille — 04 91 00 32 90
Messagerie instantanée Jabber — dimitrirobert at jabber.fr
Twitter — @DimitriLav