[scribus] Open Source PDF pre-flight tool?

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Tue Jun 12 14:35:16 UTC 2012

I've created a new project/title especially to look at this.

Having specified the Adobe "U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2" icc colour profile,
recommended by LSI for colour works (if any profile). Then I created two
PDF/X-1a files, (exported from a single chapter and the cover from the WNBR
book), embedding all fonts, using Scribus 1.5.0. Finally I've installed this
pre-flight verifier tool, and run it against the files. No errors.

Both files are now with the premedia team at LSI and we'll see what they make
of them in the next couple of days.

Just FYI.

--
Ciao