[scribus] bookletimposer

Kjö Hansi Glaz kjo at a4nancy.net.eu.org
Mon Jun 11 12:49:17 UTC 2012

Hi Scribus users,

I wrote a small utility that I use to produce boolkets with scribus : Bookletimposer.
0.2 was released recently.

Bookletimposer is an utility to achieve some basic imposition on PDF documents,
especially designed to work on booklets :

- produce a booklet out of a linear document;
- produce a linear document out of a booklet;
- reduce a document to put many pages on every sheet.

Bookletimposer is implemented as a commandline and GTK+ interface to
pdfimposer, a reusable python module built on top of pyPdf.

It was tested on GNU/Linux althought it may work on any systems with a Python
interpreter.

Bookletimposer and pdfimposer are both free software released under the GNU
General Public License, either version 3 or (at your option) any later version.

Downloads and more information are available at:

    http://kjo.herbesfolles.org/bookletimposer/

For Debian users, a package is also available in wheezy.

Cheers,

Kjö Hansi Glaz