[scribus] a new ebook

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 18:10:02 UTC 2012

Greg, I tried to Download into Windows 7 for perusal but I could not
open it in Windows. I get a window asking me what program I want to use
to open it. Where do I go from here?

Bob

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")