[scribus] a new ebook

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Jun 6 14:02:21 UTC 2012

On 06/06/2012 09:39 AM, Rogier F. van Vlissingen wrote:
> So I guess, what I'm offering is to work with you on that to expand your
> book accordingly.

Sure. I guess I should have added that if people want to contribute or
suggest additions, that's fine, but I would like to keep some coherency
in the book as a whole, i.e., I'd like to retain editorial
responsibility, even though authorship can be shared.

One nice thing about an ebook format is that I/we can anticipate a
version covering 1.5.0+, perhaps even prior to the eventual release of
1.6 as a future stable version.

Greg