[scribus] svn installation with ubuntu 12.04

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jul 30 06:12:52 UTC 2012

hi ownen,

> I presume you are using a build directory inside the Scribus directory
> as set out here.
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Official:Compile_with_CMake#Starting_an_Out-of-Source_Build
>
> If so, cd to that build directory, rm -rf * and rerun your cmake
> command.
>
> Then post the output of your cmake command

his problem *is* that he has deleted his build/ directory and now can't
cmake/make correctly anymore!

> This is not related to your current problem, but if you re using an
> Ubuntu, see
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/CMake_Build_Options and the last option
> there. WANT_SYSTEM_CAIRO=1

for 1.5svn (what pierrick is programming for! btw, you should check out
his work: it's awesome!) and 1.4.2svn there is not need to specify the
system cairo anymore: it's automatically chosen.

have a nice day
a.l.e