[scribus] query

John O'Sullivan johnosullivan413 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 17:54:56 UTC 2012

It is also possible to run a virtual PC on G4 machines, allowing you to
run anything suitable for XP (I think it goes as far as XP....).  A few
years back it was available from both Microsoft and Apple via their
sites.  You might check to see today.

http://www.ehow.com/how_7149094_run-xp-mac-powerpc-g4.html

http://www.bing.com/search?q=virtual+pc+g4&src=ie9tr