[scribus] Collect for output documentation

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 15:52:06 UTC 2012

Scribus 1.4.1 on Fedora 16, x86_64.

I can't find it in the Help file, in the wiki, nor can my good friend,
Mr. Google, come up with anything. Admittedly I have the worst
serach-fu of anyone on the net.

I just want to know if it is supposed to create a folder and, if
it does create a folder, what it calls the folder, and what it then puts
in the folder.

Years ago when I used InDesign that is what it did, calling the folder
the name of the file, plus something that I can't remember. I tried it
with Scribus and it asked if I wanted to overwrite my .sla file. I
canceled the action until I could figure out exactly what Collect for
Output does.