[scribus] PDF Export Issue

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Fri Jul 6 14:13:19 UTC 2012

Steve,

FWIW, I build a 64 page magazine with Scribus and have been doing it for 2
years now.  I have never had a problem with any unwanted borders on my pdf
files.  My predecessors used either PageMaker or InDesign to create the
magazine and my printer was very skeptical when I announced that I was
going to use a software piece he'd not heard of before.  Even more
skeptical when I said it was free.  He was certain it could not create the
quality pdf file he needs.  After two years, he has realized that other
than being a pdf that is a bit larger than what he was accustomed to
getting, it works fine.  Since I'm a FOSS user, I'd love to see your mag.
Did not know it existed.  BTW, I sse no border in your pdf, either.  Good
luck with your Scribus conversion.  It will work fine, I believe.

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*
Walkertown, NC  USA
editor at sera.org