[scribus] PDF Export Issue

Steve Czajka steveczajka at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:26:13 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am Steve, the managing editor for GIMP Magazine.  We were planning to build the magazine using open source Scribus, but we ran into an issue.
ISSUE: Scribus PDF Export leaves a red border outline on every page.
WORKFLOW:-open scribus 1.4.1 on Windows Vista-New document (accept all defaults)-export PDF (accept all defaults)-open PDF document in Adobe reader 9 (see attached PDF document)
We need to make decisions on the software we use to make the magazine.  We would obvious love to use Scribus open source software if this issue can be solved.  Kindly let us know as soon as possible.
ThanksSteve

You should check out my blog at www.steveczajka.posterous.com or follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/steveczajka